Cookie Monster Cupcake Fail

cookie monster cupcake

Cookie Monster Cupcakes (via Memebase, from a post at Geekologie)

Stay tuned for more great CraftFails soon!

28 Responses to Cookie Monster Cupcake Fail

1. Oh no! Those cakes are on my to-make list. Now I’m scared!

2. As long as you let them cool before you frost, you should be good to go! :)

3. Christina says:

Wow! Cookie Monster has melted! Thanks for the laugh!

4. Julie says:

ROFL! Love it!!! Thanks for the laugh this morning!

5. Alicia says:

Some frosting doesn’t hold up to decorating. Also the cupcakes have to cool completely so that it doesn’t melt. Wilton has recipes online for frosting that can be used to decorate that will hold it’s shape. Better luck next time.

6. Regina says:

My daughter says, ” I bet they still tasted just fine!”

7. Susan says:

As someone who learned to tame the CMC, I’ll tell you the secret– coconut. Mix a little in your frosting to give it the authentic muppet fur look.

8. Amanda says:

You are now a Pinterest star, and making hundreds of people laugh. Daily. How does that make you feel? I’d be proud. Very proud.

Awesome tag line. ‘Nailed It.’
    LOL

9. Pingback: in-beetween-y christmas « practice bakes perfect

10. Anna says:

Now they are Perry the Platypus!

11. tricia says:

OMG! I laughed so hard at this!!!! This could be me! I was gonna do a craft fail round-up but now I see there is a whole site dedicated to it- new fan. :)

12. tricia says:

And had to share on my fan fb page and craft forums. LOVE this.

13. Pingback: Not Wordless Wednesday « Thistlewoodfarm

14. fred says:

Been there. But you know what? They taste the same, sort of… At least they tasted blue!

15. Pingback: Spinach Rolls Recipe | La Petite Biscotte

16. Pingback: pinterest fails. |

17. ALS says:

From previous experience, as someone had also pointed out above that either its the icing or they were not cool enough….
    I wouldn’t be scared to try it, just need patients and time.

18. Kathy says:

I’m so glad someones else had the nerve to show a less than perfect food attempt. I had a similar experience with a pencil cake.(A picture is on my blog about perfection.) At least we tried and the kids get to eat the results. Remember the food in magazines and on pinterest is FAKE FOOD!

19. Pingback: Somebody Say Yes | wescomer.com

20. Pingback: 4 Brands Defying Pinterest Stereotypes to Their Advantage | Mainstreethost Search Marketing Blog

21. Diana says:

well…it`s a monster alright :)))

22. Pingback: How to throw a toddler birthday party for cheap