Explosive Poo Melted Crayon Art

melted crayon art

rainbow melted crayon art by Madincrafts (not a fail)

One of the hottest trends in crafting this fall are these melted crayon art pieces. You mount crayons to a canvas, hit the crayons with a heat gun, and let the wax melt down the canvas and create a pretty rainbow. Well, I figured I could jump on the trendwagon but twist it a little by creating an autumn melted crayon art piece.

What I imagined in my head was these pretty brown crayons melting onto the canvas to form the trunk of a fall-ish tree. I even bought pretty fall leaves to glue onto melted waxy branches…What I didn’t count on was the super power of my blow dryer turning gentle streams of brown into an explosive looking diarrhea mess!

craft fail poo crayon

From: Connie
My website: http://mysunnysideuplife.wordpress.com
Subject: Crayon Poo

9 Responses to Explosive Poo Melted Crayon Art

1. millie says:

Oh noes! Its a great idea… I wonder if an embossing heat gun would have worked better?

2. Lianne says:

Oh my word. This failure brings me much amusement. Looks like my daughters nappy. I reckon with some gentle tweaking and patience the tree idea could definitely work. Will Connie reattempt?

3. amanda_1981 says:

Whoa. Yeah. That’s bad. LOL

4. Hahahahaha…I actually LOL at work when I saw this. Funny.

5. Desertgirls says:

Thanks for sharing this; I laughed out loud! This is how it would have turned out for me too.
    ~Lori

6. Desertgirls says:

This is too funny! Thanks for sharing; this is something I would have done too.

7. jenna says:

oh my goodness, please tell me you hung that in your bathroom, that’s the best fail i’ve ever seen

8. Emily Gill says:

Can you sprain your vocal chords? Because I think I just did laughing at this…

9. Georgie Stephens says:

Hate to break it to you, but that doesn’t look like explosive poo crayon art. It looks like another substance that exits the nether-regions.