Top 10 CraftFails of 2011

ryan gosling craftfail

2011 was a great year for craftfailing! Between Pinterest inspiring us to dream big, cupcakes being really hard to get right, and Reddit giving us the “Nailed It” meme, we had all the tools in our craft box to make the best.craftfails.ever.

top 10 craftfails

Check out our top 10 fails for this year (by pageviews), and don’t forget to submit your fails!

Here’s hoping Ryan Gosling will help us ring in our 2012 Craftfails! I have a feeling he’ll be understanding.

cookie monster cupcake

1. Cookie Monster Cupcake Fail
  2. Perfect Poo Cupcakes
  3. Craparoons
  4. Explosive Poo Melted Crayon Art
  5. Let’s Play “Can You Spot the Craftfail”
  6. Baby Handprint Christmas Ornament – Nailed It
  7. Nutella Mug Cakes – Nailed It
  8. How Not to Stencil a Drawer
  9. Cheesecloth Ghost – Nailed It
  10. One, Two, Freddy’s Just… Laughing at You, Really

8 Responses to Top 10 CraftFails of 2011

1. Lisa says:

Just found Craft Fail and I had to laugh with at delight. I have experienced many fails myself and just love the other crafters for sharing.

2. Franny says:

These are seriously hilarious. I always look at the pinterest art and think “wow, they make it look so easy!”

wrong. it is not that easy.

3. Vicky says:

these are hilarious. I’m gonna be sick…from laughing, that is!

4. Michelle says:

This site is awesome. I wish I had shared all my swawesome disasters

5. Wendy says:

Barbie saz “don’t drink and craft” should on on this list. it was freaking hilarious!!!

6. Fuss says:

Most laughs I’ve had all week! Thanks so much.

7. Annette says:

I have never laughed so hard in my life lol and here I thought I was the only one lol

8. Pingback: 21 Design Fails That Will Make You Feel Better About Your Own Home | SaySay