Pinterest Fail: Melted Snowmen Gone Wrong

Melted Snowman Cookies

Inspiration: Melted Snowman Cookies by Crazy Domestic

My friends and I are obsessed with Pinterest, and we found a few pictures of very adorable ‘melted snowmen’ cookies. They looked easy enough to make. Then, we actually attempted it. The scarves and arms became one, the faces were almost terrifying and they ultimately failed.

melted cookie snowman fail

From: Rylee T
Subject: Melted Snowmen Gone Wrong

Melted Snowman Cookies Nailed IT

10 Responses to Pinterest Fail: Melted Snowmen Gone Wrong

1. emilyadi says:

Uh-oh…I was planning on trying these this weekend for a bakesale on Monday.

2. Michele says:

I don’t know, yours are pretty cute. Some are a bit scary, but I always get crazy with that decorating icing too!

3. Dana says:

My daughter made these for a bake sale in December and did a good job, but my hands weren’t steady enough to help her. Mine looked like yours, unfortunately. ;-P

4. Suzanne says:

Hmmm… I thought these were incredibly easy, but I used the pre-made Wilton decorating tubes to do the scarves and faces. I actually won a gift card for “most creative” at my office holiday cooking contest.

5. Kris says:

Yours still look better than when my sister-in-law attempted these with my 5yo lol

6. Julie says:

We just coined a term at our blog. Pintrick! A Pintrick is when someone posts something on Pinterest and they make it look simple but when you try to do it the whole thing is a disaster. It makes you wonder if the poster put it up as a joke or left out a few steps…thus…Pintrick.

7. Ann Guardiola says:

I pinned this recipe to my Chirstmas board. I think I’ll move them to my Halloween board.

8. Carrie says:

I love how the one in the bikini looks like her makeup is running… in addition to her torso…

9. sberrys says:

I think the problem you’re having with some of these projects is that you’re attempting them AFTER your blood alcohol level has surpassed the legal limit for driving.