Bottoms up Bottle Flowers

Bottle Bottom Flowers

alphamom.com

When you look at this photo… You don’t really need to read the instructions. I have proven this by doing exactly that, or exactly not that, you know what I mean: I didn’t read the instructions. The craft, though beautiful is pretty straight forward and obvious, thus the instructions likewise. But just in case you, the reader, are not as smart as I am, I’ll write some out for you. No, not the original ones, but the tried and true obvious ones of my own design.

Step 1. Buy several 2 Liter bottles of Coke. (one for you and each of your children)
Step 2. Drink the Coke. All of it.
Step 3. Attempt to bring order to your household, fail, and realize it’s part of the artistic process.
Step f-f-f-f 4. Embrace the sugar and caffeine. You will eventually come down, but for now, channel it into your work. Dip, splat, dip, splat and repeat.
Step 5. Craft late into the night. Your heart is pumping like that because what you are creating is so freaking fantastic!

BottleFlowerNailed

Read how Emmy fell victim to imperftect Pinteresting here by clicking this image.

For m-more of the story click here!
Thank you for your inspiring work, Emmy. Keep it up! We know you don’t have a choice.

11 Responses to Bottoms up Bottle Flowers

1. Heather says:

I did this activity with my kindergarteners and it tuned out great and was a mother’s day present for thier moms!!

2. Alyssa says:

LOL, “your heart is pumping because what you are creating is so freaking fantastic! :)

3. Gina says:

OMG!! Hilarious!! That reminds me of the A-mazing Cookie monster cupcake fail on Pinterest, Im still laughing my butt off…. awesome.

4. Emmy says:

Oh that is what I did wrong, I didn’t let my kids drink the pop! Lots of traffic from your site today- thanks! Glad you enjoyed my failure, I love this post.

5. Cecilia says:

“your heart is pumping because what you are creating is so freaking fantastic” always happens to me! Then it pumps because of deceivement when I “nail it” :S

6. annie says:

I was actually going to do this one for my bathroom wall.. uhhhhh… thinking twice now.. hahahaha!! Altho, you know I have seen worse at wine art walks after a few wines..I looked at their “art” and thought to myself.. OKAYYY then.. where is the wine!!!! Yours would go beautifully with a few wines, too;) wine anyone? :P ?love to ya?

7. Keri says:

That’s about how mine turned out too!

8. Pingback: 20 Hilarious Pinterest Fails | Bored Panda

9. Nicole says:

I think it would have looked okay if the tree trunk/branches were better executed. I think that’s the big reason why it didn’t look great. :)

10. Pingback: 20 Hilarious Pinterest Fails | Fun Crazy World

11. Pingback: These 17 People Tried To Follow Instructions…And Hilariously Failed. LOLOLOL.