Chocolate-Covered Kiwi – Nailed It

kiwi popsicle

Inspiration: Chocolate-Covered Kiwi Popsicle from ShowFood Chef

When Reader Gilda found this image of a chocolate-covered kiwi popsicle on Pinterest (from the ShowFood Chef blog), she knew what simple, healthy sweet treat was in her near future.

What she didn’t foresee was a giant pile of “nailed it.”

chocolate kiwi nailed it

Quick, name three things wrong with this picture.

15 Responses to Chocolate-Covered Kiwi – Nailed It

1. Lisette says:

did you freeze the kiwi….too much water in chocolate….and mine did NOT look like yours…so try again ;)

2. Shannon says:

It does look like the chocolate seized. Or burnt. I haven’t tried this, but I imagine having the kiwi patted dry would make for a better stick.

A for effort.

3. tammy says:

I saw this online too and wanted to make it! Maybe I’ll stick with chocolate fondue.

4. Jo says:

EEEWWWWWW-I agree with Tammy, I’m sticking with chocolate fondue

5. Kelly says:

It looks like the chocolate didn’t get tempered right, or maybe just chocolate bars were melted instead of the melty chocolate bits.

Using the Popsicle sticks in the right direction probably would have helped the dipping too.

6. Amanda says:

WOW… lol

Three opposes…
    1. Burnt Chocolate
    2. the wrong type of sticks… popsicle sticks were suppose to be used to keep the kiwi in place
    3. the sticks were placed the wrong way. Don’t stab your kiwi… lol!

7. Pingback: 20 Hilarious Pinterest Fails | Bored Panda

8. Pingback: Las mejores catástrofes culinarias de Pinterest. [Foto] | efeuno

9. Pingback: Las mejores catástrofes culinarias de Pinterest | Blog Los Cervantinos – Blogul Cervantistilor

10. Pingback: Nailed It! « Kate Conner « FancyLittleThings.com

11. Ninja MOM says:

Meh. I’d eat them.

12. Pingback: 20 Hilarious Pinterest Fails | Fun Crazy World

13. Gilda says:

You’re all wrong! My son has food allergies so I had to use this vegan, soy-free, nut free chocolate that literally had to be heated up for a decade before it melted. That, combined with everything else, is what created this hot mess.

14. Pingback: The 42 Most Embarrassing Craft Fails In The History Of DIY | buzzcarl

15. Pingback: 42 Most Horrendous DIY Fails In The History | Funny Bundle