Chewy Nutella Cookie – Nailed It

nutella cookies

Where have these chewy Nutella cookies from Lovin’ From the Oven been all my life? And more importantly, why am I not eating one or twelve of them right now?

Probably because my cookie sheet would come out of the oven looking just like this faithful CraftFail reader’s, who baked her batch even though she knew her dough left something to be desired.

nutella cookie fail

Hang on a second, this might actually be an improvement! Personally, I’ve never once baked a batch of cookies that didn’t all run together, yet it surprises me every time – so the fact that this reader sort of suspected this might happen goes to show she’s already closer to the inspiration that I could ever be. But in this case, I might try to do it on purpose: “I’m sorry, I’d love to share my delicious, chewy Nutella cookies, but I only have two.” Sure, they’re two REALLY long cookies, but it’s still only two.

Although I’ll grant you, they’d be tough to stack up like the originals.

nutella cookie nailed it

For more funny, you can visit Robyn at Hollow Tree Ventures, where the laughs always run together but aren’t always tasteful.

6 Responses to Chewy Nutella Cookie – Nailed It

1. Laura says:

This doesn’t seem to be all that big of a fail. They ran together a bit, but they still look like cookies. They probably taste fine, just get a knife and separate them. There are a LOT of things on Pinterest that fail worse than this.

2. meg says:

Lame – this is not a fail at all

3. Kimi says:

I agree with the other comments, this is not at all a fail. I don’t have a full size oven, just a toaster oven, so ALL my cookies turn out this way, or worse. I think this was just a shameless promotion for her blog.

4. robyn says:

@Kimi, I don’t know that she was trying to promote a blog – in fact, she was anonymous – but I definitely agree that I’d eat those cookies in a heartbeat!

5. Kimi says:

robyn, her name and a link to her blog are at the bottom of the post.

6. robyn says:

@Kimi, that’s me at the bottom of the post – I’m just the writer, it isn’t my craftfail. The actual person who made the cookies requested to remain anonymous. I write the posts based on the submissions, which the editor assigns to me. Not that I’m above shameless self-promotion (VISIT MY BLOG!), but I’d have to write the posts either way – it’s my job. :)